Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: how seriously do YOU take film making

  1. #21
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Again just popping on to this terrific thread.
    Wanted to give cheers to filmsmyth for hanging in there throughout a lot of obstacles: especially the lack of money. I've had more than a few friends in similar circumstances, and most of them have given up on their dreams and are living half-lives. Great positive attitude, Filmy!

    Bernie "Older than filmsmyth" Duffy

  2. #22
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry I can't pleasantly surprise you filmy, but I'm 18. I totally agree about life experience, now that I think in a film type way, I see everday how experiences could be a great help in screenwriting. It's amazing that all your old friends are dead or in prison, thats quite a story on its own. I think I've had more life experiences than your average 18yr old though (I.e. my dad died when I was 5, amongst other things). I beleive There is a definate positive side to the shitty side of life, I think some things can only be learned by going through the shit.

    Alex "currently tortured by a woman situation himself" Gregg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •